Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes...

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and Green Beans








A little under the weather today, upset stomach nothing major. Fairly nice day out, a good breeze which got rid of the humidity. But not much going on, took sort of easy today. For dinner tonight my favorite Steaks. I prepared a 5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and Green Beans.








I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak. I seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and pan fried it, in Canola Oil. Fried it about 4 minutes per side, to a beautiful medium rare. Nice crust on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. The taste of Wild Buffalo Steaks are just incredible! The meat has a sweet taste to it and cooks up so easy. Just when I think I've had the best Steak ever, I prepare the next one and it's even better!  I topped it with some Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.








For one side dish I prepared some of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes. Just love using the Simply Potatoes Products, always fresh and always and delicious Potato Dish. Then I reheated some Green Beans my Mom had prepared for her and my Dad last night for their dinner. Also had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread that I buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Chocolate Brownie.









Wild Idea Buffalo 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak


Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.





http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaksSteakhouse 










Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes

We peel and dice fresh potatoes and add just enough delicate onion, red bell pepper and garlic to make our Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes. They make the perfect side dish to go from skillet to table. We’ve already done all the washing, peeling, dicing and spicing so you don’t have to.

Simply Potatoes – Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
Servings: 1
Calories 80 Sodium 350 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 19 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 1 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg



http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?prid=48

No comments:

Post a Comment