Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cold Cut Trio Baked Mini Sub w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Cold Cut Trio Baked Mini Sub w/ Baked Fries





I Made another thing I haven't had for Breakfast in quite a while, Waffles. I used the leftover batter from the Pancakes from yesterday, got my Waffle Griddle out and made Waffles. Then along with the Waffle I had some Jimmy Dean Applewood Smoked Chicken Sausage. If you've never given these a try you need to, delicious! For dinner tonight, a Cold Cut Baked Mini Sub w/ Baked Fries







I used Kroger Private Selection Smoked Off the Bone Sliced Ham, Boar’s Head Honey Smoked Turkey Breast, and Kahn's Deluxe Bologna for my Baked Mini Sub. I had picked the Turkey up while at Jungle Jim’s Market yesterday. Then I used a Meijer Wheat Mini Sub Bun. Layered the Meats on the Bun and topped it with some Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil  and Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard and a thin slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese. I brushed some Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the top bun, which makes it brown up better. I baked it in a shallow baking pan at 400 degrees until the Cheese started to melt and the Meats were heated. I love using these Meijer Wheat Mini Sub Buns, their just the right size and they toast up fantastic! I also baked some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.






Boar’s Head HONEY SMOKED TURKEY BREAST
An all white turkey breast, lightly smoked and dipped in golden honey for a smoky, sweet flavor that is sure to be a favorite. Wonderful on Sourdough bread with lettuce, tomato, and our Vermont Cheddar Cheese for a lunchtime treat.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
Serving Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 480mg 20%
Potassium 190mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 2g
Protein 13g 25%



http://boarshead.com/products/turkey/958-honey-smoked-turkey-breast-skinless

No comments:

Post a Comment