Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mushroom, Muenster, Bison Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Mushroom, Muenster, Bison Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries



Broke out the Bison today for dinner! I had a Ground Bison Sirloin Burger that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. My grill was out of gas, stupid mistake on my part, so I pan Fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side, a beautiful medium rare. I topped it with sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms that I had seasoned with Ground Smoked Cumin, Parsley, Ground Thyme, and McCormick Grinder Sea Salt. I also topped it with a slice of Sargento Muenster Cheese. I love this Cheese, as I do most Cheese, it has a creamy natural taste to it and softens up just right on a hot food. For a side I had Ore Ida Baked Crinkle Fries. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment