Monday, May 14, 2012

A Muenster, Turkey Bacon, Bison Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: A Muenster, Turkey Bacon, Bison Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries


 A beautiful day here in this part of Ohio! I was outside most of the day enjoying it. For dinner I had a Ground Bison Sirloin Burger that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I fried the burger in a half a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, medium rare. I topped it with 2 pieces of Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Turkey Bacon, left over from breakfast, and a slice of Sargento Muenster Cheese and served on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. I had a side of baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment