Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boar's Head Turkey Pastrami Sandwich w/ Anti Pasta Salad

Dinner Tonight:  Boar's Head Turkey Pastrami Sandwich w/ Anti Pasta Salad



Started the day off by going to my bi-monthly visit to Jungle Jim's Market. As usual when going there it's an adventure in grocery shopping! There are deli's and then there is Jungle Jim's Deli, which is incredible! They carry every known Boar's Head product there is. The produce and meat's is second to none. I picked up some Purple Potatoes, Polenta, Rainbow Trout and stock up on some Snapple among other things. I also loaded some of that delicious Boar's Head Meats. Needless to say guess what's for dinner!

I had a Boar's Head Turkey Pastrami Sandwich. To make the sandwich I used the Turkey Pastrami, 2 slices of Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Turkey Bacon, Boar's Head Colby Longhorn Cheese, Boar's Head Savory Cajun Style Mayo, and Lettuce. Served on Healthy Life Whole Grain Sliced Bread that I toasted. I had a side of Jungle Jim's Deli Anti Pasta Salad. For dessert later a Yoplait Chocolate/Banana Smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment