Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sloppy Fired Up Bison Joe’s w/ Crinkle Fries

Today’s Menu: Sloppy Fired Up Bison Joe’s w/ Crinkle Fries


I made some Sloppy Bison Joes only I fired them up a bit this time! I first browned the Bison in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned it with Sea Salt, ground Black Pepper, and Ground Smoked Cumin. I try to use Cumin as much as I can due to the health benefits of it. After browning the Bison I added a jar of Hormel Not So Sloppy Joe Sauce, about 6 shakes of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, and 4 chopped up slices of Deli Style Jalapenos . A bit of heat but nothing over powering. I made enough so there will be some great leftovers for lunch! I served them on Healthy Life Whole Grain Buns. I had a side of Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. For dessert/snack later a bag of Jolly Time 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment