Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes, Green & Shelly Beans, and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes, Green & Shelly Beans, and Whole Grain Bread


I had one a large Center Cut Pork Loin Chop. I marinated it in J B’s Fat Boy’s Haugwaush Barbcue Sauce and refrigerated it for 3 hours. I removed the chop from the fridge and shook off any excess of the sauce and then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn and then applied a light rub of McCormick Grillmate’s Applewood Rub. I then pan browned the Chop on both sides then baked the Chops at 350 degrees for 35 minutes and then flipping the Chops over and baking another 30 minutes until the temperature read 165 degrees. I love these Big Chops moist and tender and perfect for baking and they are so big it also makes some great leftovers for breakfast the next morning.

For sides I had Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, Cut Green and Shelly Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread.  For dessert a Yoplait Delight 100 Calorie Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment