Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pulled Chicken Breast BBQ Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Pulled Chicken Breast BBQ Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries


I boiled a couple of boneless Chicken Breasts until they were tender. i seasoned them with Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and Smoked Cumin. I also added 2 Swanson Chicken Flavor Boost Packets as they were boiling. I love these Swanson Flavor Packets you can use them on Turkey or Chicken and it does as it says it provides a great flavor boost to what ever you use it for. Works really well if rewarming up any poultry products or reheating soups or sauces. After boiling I pulled the meat apart and partially shredded it. I put all the meat in a resealable bowl and added Fat Boy Sticky Sauce for Poultry mixing well until all the meat was coated. I served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. Had a side of Ore Ida Baked Crinkle Fries. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment