Monday, January 23, 2012

Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Cheesy Hash Browns, Green Beans, and...

Dinner Tonight: Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Cheesy Hash Browns, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread



I had a petite Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms for dinner tonight. I love Bison I personally think that it's the best tasting and most tender meat there is. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steak House Seasoning and lightly pan fried it on medium low heat until medium rare. I topped it with some Baby Bella Sauteed Mushrooms that I seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Smoked Cumin, Ground Thyme, and Parsley.


For sides I had baked Idahoan Farm House Fix'ns Cheesy Hash Browns, Green Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Hash Browns are easy to fix, just mix the box ingredients and add 2% Milk, water, and Butter then bake. Easy and delicious. For dessert/snack later some Tostio's Artisan Corn Chips along with some Kroger Orgnic Black Bean & Corn Salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment