Friday, January 13, 2012

Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes and...

Today’s Menu: Crock Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes and Crescent Rolls



Back by popular demand, by my parents, for dinner the Crock Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs! I used Kroger Pork Baby Back Ribs. While I had the crock pot warming up I cut the rack of Ribs in half, to fit in the crock pot, and seasoned the Ribs with JB’s Fat Boy Premium Rub and I then brushed on a half a bottle of JB’s Fat Boy Haugwaush Bar B Cue Sauce. I cooked the ribs for 8 hours on low in the crock pot. After 5 hours I applied the other half of Haugwaush to the Ribs. The ribs came out tender fall off the bone delicious. No knife needed as the bones could be removed by just pulling on them. My rub and sauce are both J B's Fat Boy products. So far Kroger and on line are the only places I've seen that you can purchase J B's products.

For sides we had Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes and a loaf of Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight 100 Calorie Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment