Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baked Copper River Salmon w/ Edamame, Sliced Carrots, and Whole Grain Bread

Today's Menu: Baked Copper River Salmon w/ Edamame, Sliced Carrots, and Whole Grain Bread


I had a beautiful Copper River Salmon Fillet for dinner tonight! I thought I was out of the Copper River Fillets but found this in freezer the other day. I rubbed the fillet with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I baked it at 400 degrees for 11 minutes. Perfect, love that Salmon!

For sides I had sliced Carrots, that I boiled, Pictsweet Edamame w/ Sea Salt, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread . That's the first time I had tried the Edamame and it might be the last. It was bland and just not to tasty. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with Cool Whip Free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment