Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fried Tilapia w/ Green Beans, Potatoes Au Gratin, and Whole Grain Bread

Dinner Tonight: Fried Tilapia w/ Green Beans, Potatoes Au Gratin, and Whole Grain Bread


I had fried Tilapia for dinner tonight. I first seasoned the Tilapia with Sea Salt and Black Pepper and then I combined Whole Wheat Flour, Italian Bread Crumbs, and Old Bay Seasoning in a Zip Lock plastic bag and added the fillet and shook it until it was well coated. I fried the fillet in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 minutes per side. It came out golden brown and flakey.

For my sides I had Green Beans, Idahoan Potatoes Au Gratin, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Idaohan Potatoes Au Gratin are very easy to fix and are just as good as homemade but with less calories and carbs. You can prepare them on the stove or by baking which is what I did. They came out delicious as all Idahoan products do. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer’s Carb Smart Ice Cream topped with Del Monte Sugar Free Sliced Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment