Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sloppy Bison Joe's w/ Baked Potato Chips

Dinner Tonight: Sloppy Bison Joe's w/ Baked Potato Chips


I had some extra Ground Bison Sirloin so I decided to make Sloppy Joes out of it. I browned the Bison in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned it with Sea Salt, ground Black Pepper, and Ground Smoked Cumin. I try to use Cumin as much as I can due to the health benefits of it. After browning the Bison I added a jar of Not So Sloppy Joe Sauce. I ran across this sauce at Meijer a while back and have it used it ever since for all my Sloppy Joes. It's a thick sauce that's seasoned perfectly! I served the Joe on Healthy Life Whole Grain Buns. I had a side of Ruffles Baked Potato Chips. A good tasting chip that's only 122 calories and 22 carbs. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment