Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whole Wheat Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Panini Wraps w/ Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Whole Wheat Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Panini Wraps w/ Crinkle Fries




Light, simple, and delicious, that was dinner!  I had Whole Wheat Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Panini Wraps. I used Hungry Girl Flatout Flatbread made with 100% Whole Wheat w/ Flax. If you haven't tried these your missing out. Always fresh and only 90 calories and 15 carbs. Using the Flatbread I topped it with Oscar Mayer Carver Board Turkey, Kroger brand Hickory Sliced Ham, and Sargento's Reduced Fat Colby/Jack Cheese. I started using Sargento's recently. It's great tasting Cheese and only 50 calories and 1 carb per slice! After assembling I folded the Wrap making it into a Sandwich and put it in the Panini Press for 4 minutes. It came out toasted and the Cheese just melting, love that Press. For a side I had Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, 1/2 Serving. The picture I'm showing is a full serving of Fries, the meal was for 2. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free Topping, about 80 calories total.   

No comments:

Post a Comment