Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baked Pork Chop w/ Green Beans, Au Gratin Potatoes, and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Pork Chop w/ Green Beans, Au Gratin Potatoes, and French Bread




For dinner tonight I had a large Center Cut Pork Loin Chop that I marinated it in J B’s Fat Boy’s Haugwash Barbcue Sauce and refrigerated it for 2 hours. I removed the chop from the fridge and shook off any excess of the sauce and then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn and then applied a light rub of McCormick Grillmate’s Applewood Rub. I then pan fried the Chops browning both sides then baked the Chops at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then flipping the Chops over and baking another 30 minutes or until temperature reads 165 degrees. I love these Big Chops moist and tender with some great leftovers!

The sides were the Au Gratin Potatoes I had leftover from last night, Green Beans, and Pillsbury Rustic French Bread. For dessert later tonight a slice of Nut Quick Bread topped with Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment