Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marinated Pork Chops w/ Roasted Red Potatoes, Asparagus, and..

Dinner Tonight: Marinated Pork Chops w/ Roasted Red Potatoes, Asparagus, and Whole grain Bread






I marinated a couple of Pork Loin Chops in JB's Fat Boy Haugwash Sauce for three hours. I'm saving one of the Chops for my breakfast tomorrow. Before frying them I seasoned them with Sea Salt and Pepper. Then fried them in a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. The Haugwash is perfect for Pork! Moist and bursting with flavor. As sides I had roasted Red Potatoes that I had quartered and seasoned with Thyme, Parsley, Sea salt, and Pepper. I then baked them at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. I also had Grilled Asparagus and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment