Friday, November 25, 2011

Lobster Newberg and Grilled Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Lobster Newberg and Grilled Cheese



Lobster Newberg? Yes it's premade in a can but very tasty and only 120 calories and 9 carbs. I ran across this years ago and order it from time to time from the Vermont Country Store, http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store/home.jsp . I add my own Shrimp to it to make it a little meatier and hearty. Not true Newberg but it's thick and delicious. While warming the Newberg I sauteed the Shrimp in Extra Virgin Olive Oil anmd seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. After they were done I sliced them in half and added them to the Newberg. As a side I made a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, a comfort food that goes well with everything. I used Sargento Reduced Fat Colby/Jack Sliced Cheese (2 Slices), Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and grilled in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Will top everything off with a slice of an Apple Pie that was made with Splenda later tonight, Thank You MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment