Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ground Pork Burger w/ Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Ground Pork Burger w/ Crinkle Fries


I had made up a few of the Ground Pork Burgers last time I had them and froze them. So after laying one out and thawing I was ready to go. Love these Ground Pork Burgers the taste is fantastic, the pesto with the Pork is a perfect match! I fried the Burger in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Comes out moist and juicy bursting with flavor. I left the recipe at the end of the post. I served it on an Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. As a side I had Ore Ida Crinkle Fries with Heinz 57 Sauce on the side for dipping. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Smucker's Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping.


Ground Pork Burgers
(Makes 4 Burgers)


Ingredients:

1 LB. Ground Pork (I used a 93/7 Blend)
1/4 Cup Basil Pesto (You can add more to taste)
1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
4 Slices of Smoked Gouda Cheese, Optional
Lettuce, sliced Tomato optional

Instructions:

* In a mixing bowl add your pesto and ground pork. Mix together and form into 4 Burgers
* Spray a large skillet and heat on medium heat and add 1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Fry the Burgers to your liking, I fried these for about 4 minutes per side.
* Serve on a Bun of your choice (I used Heathy Life Whole Grain Buns). Add Reduced or Lite Mayo and Slice of Smoked Gouda Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment