Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bison, Bacon, 'Shroom Burger w/ Mushrooms and Brown Rice

Dinner Tonight: Bison Bacon 'Shroom Burger w/ Mushrooms and Brown Rice




I had a Bison Ground Sirloin Burger along with Mushrooms and Brown Rice. I seasoned the Bison with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I then fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. I topped it with a slice of Turkey Bacon, that I had leftover from Breakfast, and Sauteed Mushrooms. Served it on an Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun.

As a side I had Mushrooms and Brown Rice. I used a package of pre - sliced Mushrooms Trio. Got it from Meijer and it contained slices of Shiitake, Oyster, and Mini Bella Mushrooms. I seasoned them with Ground Smoked Cumin, Ground Thyme, Parsley, Sea Salt, and Ground Black Pepper and sauteed then in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. As I started to saute the Mushrooms I microwaved a cup of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Rice. I sauteed the Mushrooms for 4 minutes and midway through I added my Brown Rice. Mixed well and served. I love Mushrooms as you can see! For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment