Monday, November 14, 2011

Baked Tilapia w/ Shells & Cheese and Whole Grain Bread

Today's Menu: Baked Tilapia w/ Shells & Cheese and Whole Grain Bread



Fish and Mac & Cheese! I used Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia that I baked at 425 degrees for 23 minutes. Gorton's has a couple of different types and I had the Lightly Coated Garlic & Herb Seasonings. A really quick and easy way to have some delicious Tilapia. These fillets also make great Fish Sandwiches and they are only 190 calories and 15 carbs per fillet. For my sides I had Kraft/Velveeta Shells and Cheese along with Healthy Life Whole grain Bread. The Shells and Cheese are made with 2% Milk and 1/2 the fat and comes in an individual serving in a microwavable cup. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment