Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Marinated Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Corn, and...

Dinner Tonight: Marinated Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Corn, and Whole Grain Bread



I had a Jennie – O Baked Turkey Tenderloin that I had marinated for three hours in JB’s Fat Boy Sticky Stuff BBQ. After seasoning it with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Smoked Cumin. I then baked it for 30 minutes covered and thirty minutes uncovered at 350 degrees. The Turkey turned out moist and delicious. The JB’s Fat Boy Sticky Stuff BBQ. Sauce makes a perfect marinade for not only Turkey but also Chicken.

As sides I had Idahoan Mashed potatoes and Del Monte Summer Crisp Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn. Not a huge Corn eater but I love this Corn, great flavor and only 80 calories and 16 carbs. I also had Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Yoplait 100 Calorie Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

(Sorry for the poor picture quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment