Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chicken and Homestyle Flat Dumplings w/ Carrots and Cheddar Biscuits

Dinner Tonight: Chicken and Homestyle Flat Dumplings w/ Carrots and Cheddar Biscuits



With a chill in the air nothing tastes any better than one your favorite comfort foods! I used Reames Homestyle Flat Dumplings Easy to fix boil for 20 – 30 minutes in 3 parts Swanson Chicken Stock and 1 part Water. The Noodles are 170 calories and 35 carbs. Along with the noodles I used Miller’s Amish Chicken Breasts. I boiled the Chicken seasoning it with Sea Salt, Pepper, Thyme, and Ground Smoked Cumin. After the Chicken was done I pulled each breast apart into small pieces. I added the Chicken to the boiling Noodles with about 15 minutes of boiling time left. As that was finishing up I boiled the Mini Carrots and had Bisquick Cheese - Garlic Biscuits.

For a dessert/snack later tonight I’m having Kroger Naturally Preferred Black Bean and Corn Organic Salsa with Chip‘ins Pop Corn Chips. if you haven’t tried these Chips yet it’s time to give them a try! Seasoned with Sea Salt and only 120 calories and 22 carbs per serving, which is about 20 chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment