Friday, November 4, 2011

Nut Bread Mini Pans

I wanted something different for a dessert or snack so I made some Nut Bread Mini Pans.  I used Pillsbury Sugar free Classic Yellow Cake Mix along with Walnuts, Almonds, a Pinch of Nutmeg, Jello Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding among other ingredients. I'll leave the recipe at the end of the post. It's a very basic and easy recipe that doesn't take long to whip up. Serve a slice to follow up dinner or with a cup of hot brewed Green Tea or Coffee.

Ingredients

1 Box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Classic Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
1 Jello Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Cup
1 Cup Water
1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Oil of your choice
3 Eggs or 3 Eggs Equivilent of Egg Beaters, 3 - 1/4 Cups, Which is what I used
Just a Pinch of Nutmeg
5 Mini Loaf Pans w/ Lids

Instructions

1) Preheat oven on 325 degrees. Spray Mini Loaf Pans w/ Pam Baking Non - Stick Spray.
2) Blend Cake Mix, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Egg Beaters, Pudding, and Nuts in a large bowl until moistened. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
3) I baked mine for 36 minutes and they turned out great! As the box instructions say "baking times may vary".

* The 1 box made 5 Mini Loaf Pans *
* I kept a couple of the pans out and I'm going to freeze the other 3

No comments:

Post a Comment