Monday, November 7, 2011

Boneless Bbbq Seasoned Pork Shoulder w/ Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and...

Today's Menu: Boneless Bbq Seasoned Pork Shoulder w/ Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Whole Grain Bread



Ran across something new today while at Walmart, Hormel Boneless Pork Shoulder Rubbed with BBQ Seasoning and I'm glad I did! It contained 4 servings, although I think there was more than that, and it came already Rubbed with the BBQ Seasoning. You can prepare it by the Crock Pot or by Oven which is what I did. I roasted it for 2 1/2 hours at 325 degrees and it came out perfect! Tender and moist with a mouth watering flavor. It's 200 calories and only 2 carbs per serving. I have another item to add the daily menu! Along with the Pork Shoulder I had sides of Green Beans, Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Quite a meal! For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with a tablespoon of Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment