Thursday, July 10, 2014

Grilled Cheese and Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Cheese and Baked Fries








Beautiful day out, sunny and a high of 80 degrees! It's been a long night and day for me though. About 4:00 this morning I started getting those Phantom Pains, and they were severe. When they're this intense I can't sleep or relax, no fun! Since I was already up early I went to Walmart ans picked up a few items and stopped by the bank. The pain is aggravating and intense, it wasn't a good day. For dinner tonight it's a Grilled Cheese and Baked Fries.








A light comfort food sounded good after the night and day I had been having, real easy to prepare too! I used a couple of slices of Borden Single Sensations Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 70 calories and 2 carbs per slice. I normally use Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar but I wanted a little bit thicker Cheese for the Grilled Cheese. Borden is an excellent tasting Cheese. Then I used Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, 70 calories and 11 net carbs for 2 slices. Then to prepare it I got out the Flat Griddle Pan, heated it up on medium heat and coated it with a pat of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. When the Butter was melted I added my sandwich. Grilled it on both sides until it was golden brown and the Cheese melted. Nothing like a good and toasty Grilled Cheese!








Then for a side for my Grilled Cheese I baked some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Greek Yogurt.







Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries



You can take the potatoes out of the country.
But you can’t take the country out of our delicious Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style French Fries. Simple ingredients like potatoes, olive oil and sea salt – simply prepared. That’s Ore-Ida style.
Ore-Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style French Fries:
* French fried potatoes seasoned with cracked black pepper, olive oil and sea salt
* All natural
* Made with Grade A potatoes
* 0 grams trans fat per serving
* Gluten free
* Kosher
SERVING SIZE: 84g
CALS 130
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 22g


http://www.oreida.com/en/Products/S/Simply-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment