Saturday, August 3, 2013

Buffalo Terres Major Filet and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Mashed Potatoes, 3 Bean Salad..

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Terres Major Fillet and Sauteed Mushrooms w/  Mashed Potatoes, 3 Bean Salad,
and Whole Grain Bread





Yesterday when I went to Kroger I picked up some more of the White Seedless Grapes. I've been purchasing the Grapes for about 3 weeks now and they are the best Grapes I think I've ever had, and I've had a lot of Grapes in my life! Their huge and busting with flavor. i hope this Grape crop keeps coming in! Now for the Apples to start coming in, poor choices right now in the stores. For dinner tonight one of my favorite Steaks, the Wild Idea Buffalo Terres Major Fillet. Dinner tonight; Buffalo Terres Major Fillet and Sauteed Mushrooms w/  Mashed Potatoes, 3 Bean Salad, and Whole Grain Bread.




As I said I used the Wild Idea Buffalo 8oz. Buffalo Terres Major Fillets. Beyond any doubts  one  of the most tender cuts of any steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had. I pan fried it in Canola Oil and seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I fried it 4 minutes on one side and about 3 1/2 minutes on the other side, it gets done very quickly because it’s so lean. The Fillet came out medium rare with a beautiful char on it! I topped it with Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.




For side dishes tonight I warmed up some leftover Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes, leftover from dinner a night or two ago. I also had 3 Bean Salad, which I love. It comes in a can and you can prepare it various ways. I just opened the can and put it in a plastic bowl, put the lid on, and set in the refrigerator to chill. I served cold. The only place I've come across them is at Walmart. I also had a couple of slices of healthy life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later some Ritz Whole Grain Crackers topped with Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese.







Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Terres Major

The second most tender cut on the animal. This treasured cut is found in the chuck shoulder.



http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/terres-major-filet










Read 3 Bean Salad

Fresh green and yellow string beans, wholesome red kidney beans, spicy onions, and red peppers in delicately flavored tangy vinaigrette are what our 3 bean salad is all about. For added flavor and a different twist, try our 4 bean mixture with garbanzo beans. Made with the finest kidney and black beans, whole kernel corn, hominy, and red and green peppers, our read southwestern bean salad is a remarkably versatile product. It's perfect for use in wraps, tacos, burritos, or as a main dish by adding shredded chicken or beef. Use in a dip with tortilla chips or put some on a bed of lettuce topped with tomatoes to create a healthy, nutritious salad.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 0.33 cup
Servings Per Container: 5
 
Calories 60
     Calories from Fat 0
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g (0%)
     Saturated Fat 0 g (0%)
     Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg (0%)
Sodium 300 mg (13%)
Potassium 90 mg (5%)
Total Carbohydrate 13 g (5%)
     Dietary Fiber 2 g (8%)
     Sugars 8 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 2%
Iron 4%

No comments:

Post a Comment