Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wrapped Pita Bread Seasoned Tilapia w/ Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Wrapped Pita Bread Seasoned Tilapia w/  Baked Potato





I had to go to my Ortho Doctor late this afternoon. I had a right hip replacement about 5 years ago and recently I've been some pain in the hip and back. The good part is the hip replacement looks perfect still and it seems that the pain is coming from lower back. Which hopefully can be corrected when I get new seating for my Hoveround Mobility Chair. For dinner I wanted something fairly easy to prepare and light. So I went with a Wrapped Pita Bread Seasoned Tilapia w/  Baked Potato.





I had purchased a bag of frozen Tilapia from Walmart a while back. Their not real big fillets but they are just the right size for sandwiches. i seasoned them with just a shake of Sea Salt and rolled them in Zatarain's Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix. I pan fried them on medium heat in Canola Oil, about 4 minutes per side. I love using the Zatarain's Seasoning Mix, always great flavor and crust. Instead of putting the fillet on a bun I used a Joseph's Pita Bread which I've been using a lot lately instead of bread. Turned out delicious!





I also had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper along with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach Chunks.





Joseph’s Flax, Oat Bran, and Whole Wheat Pita Bread


Flax Variety Pack Now enjoy some of Joseph’s most popular products together in one package! The Flax Variety Pack allows you to enjoy three packages of our Flax Pita Bread, Mini Flax Pita Bread, and Flax Lavash.



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 pita (28.3g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10 Calories 50

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 25mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 0g
Protein 5g





http://www.josephsbakery.com/p-10289-Flax-Variety-Pack-Flax-Pita-Bread-Mini-Flax-Pita-Bread-Flax-Lavash

No comments:

Post a Comment