Friday, May 17, 2013

The Golden Arches got me this morning...


I had purchased some JTM Hogies to grill for dinner tonight but forgot to pick up a bag of Aunt Millie's Whole Grain Mini Sub Buns. Friday's are always busy at local Walmarts and sometimes real tough to get an electric cart, and if your handicapped and rely on the carts to get around you go early. So I went early this morning, around 7:00 to grab a package of the buns and some milk. After that I'm on my way home and it happened my car was pulled into the parking lot of the Golden Arches, McDonald's! I haven't had a Breakfast Sandwich or anything else from McD's in at least 5 - 7 years. But in a moment of weakness and convenience I had a Sausage McMuffin. I'm not going to lie the sandwich never stood a chance! I inhaled it and it was delicious. It may not be another 5 - 7 years before I have another!



McDonald's
Sausage McMuffin


Wake up to a freshly toasted English muffin made with eight grams of whole grain, topped with savory sausage hot off the griddle and a slice of melty American cheese

Sausage McMuffin
(Daily Value)
Calories 370
Total Fat 22g 34%
Carbs 31g 10%
Protein 15g
Sodium 820mg 34%

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.breakfast.261.sausage-mcmuffin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment