Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pork Loin Boneless Roast w/ Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes


Dinner Tonight: Pork Loin Boneless Roast w/ Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes




Sort of a long day, I had some routine blood work done a couple of days ago while at a checkup with my Meds I'm taking. But when I hear of something off or not normal it always brings back some real bad memories. Staying positive, go back to the Doc on Wednesday. Then on top of that I got a letter stating that my Anthem Medicare Supplement insurance was going up $12.02 a month. Plus because I'm not 65 no other options are available so I'm at their mercy, pay it or don't have any. I've had better days!  on a more positive note, for dinner I prepared a Pork Loin Boneless Roast w/ Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes.
new family doctor and I was told today that the blood work came back showing an elevated Liver count. Which is more than likely being caused by the Cholesterol




I purchased the Roast from Kroger yesterday, a Pork Loin Boneless Roast with a JB's Fat Boy Premium Rub already on it. To prepare it I laid the Roast out for about 20 minutes to get it to room temperature. I placed the roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (about 20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Removed it from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to served. It will serve about 6-7, with leftovers! The Roast came out moist and delicious, the JB's Fat Boy Rub gave it a great flavor. The juice and drippings from the Roast were incredible! I also had a side of the JB's Fat Boy Haugwaush Sauce on the side for dipping but used very little because I kept readding the juices and drippings to the Roast and it needed no other flavor or seasoning.




I made a couple of sides to go with the Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Mushroom Gravy, and Cut Green Beans. The Mashed Potatoes were my favorite, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes. The Gravy was Heinz Brown Mushroom Gravy and the Beans were Del Monte Less Sodium Cut Green Beans. A hearty and delicious dinner to end sort of a bad day. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Fudge Bar.



1 comment:

  1. Texas, as is the Traxx Club in Los Angeles. Coach seating provides a wide, Association events on its drag strip. Notable natives of Joliet include ... Doc Viewerhumana

    ReplyDelete