Monday, May 6, 2013

Pulled Buffalo Sandwich w/ Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans


Dinner Tonight:  Pulled Buffalo  Sandwich w/ Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans




With my Mom spending almost most of her time at the rehab center I spent the day catching up on all the
housework and laundry today. Outside another cloudy and rainy day! For dinner a  Pulled Buffalo  Sandwich w/ Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans.



The Pulled Buffalo was from Wild Idea Buffalo, of course. It was from my last order that I had ordered from them. First time I tried it and it was incredible! So delicious in fact that I as soon I update my Blog here I'm going to order 2 more 1 lb. packages. Originally I was going to make BBQ Sandwiches out of it but as I was heating it up I sampled it and I knew right away this didn't need anything else added to it, it was perfect! It comes in 1 lb. packages already braised and seasoned. According to the package ingredients list it was braised and seasoned with Organic Apple Cider, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Cumin, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Chili Powder, Organic Oregano, and Organic Cayenne Pepper. It all comes together to make one delicious meal! As I said earlier I was going to add BBQ Sauce but none is needed here, maybe some other time as it would make a fantastic BBQ. I served it on a Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bun.



To go with the Sandwich I made sides of Mashed Potatoes and Cut Green Beans. The Mashed Potatoes were Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes and were leftover from last night's meal. The Green Beans were Del Monte Cut Green Beans in a single serve can, just heat and serve. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Fudge Ice Cream Bar.

 



Wild Idea Pulled Buffalo Meat

http://wildideabuffalo.com/



Pulled Buffalo Meat – Our pulled Buffalo Chuck Roast is rubbed with our own blend of Mexican seasonings and then slowly braised to fall apart tender. We’ve done the work for you, so all you need to do is heat and eat! Use in all of your favorite Mexican dishes, like tacos, enchiladas and quesadillas.  Or use for B.B.Q. sandwiches!


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/monthly-special/products/may-special-feature

No comments:

Post a Comment