Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baked Buffalo Chicken Breast Sandwich w/ Baked Potato


Dinner Tonight: Baked Buffalo Chicken Breast Sandwich w/ Baked Potato




It's been a cloudy and rainy day today but at least it's warm out! For dinner I prepared one of my favorite Chicken dishes; Baked Buffalo Chicken Breast Sandwich w/ Baked Potato. I love finishing the Chicken off in the oven and the flavor and heat of the Kroger Wing Sauce along with the Litehouse Light Bleu Cheese Dressing. If you want about 5 minutes before your Chicken is done you can add a slice of Swiss or Provolone Cheese to it and let it melt over the Chicken Breast



To prepare my Chicken I needed 3 (4 ounce) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 6 Tablespoons favorite Litehouse Lite Bleu Cheese Dressing/Dip, and Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Buns . To start I Preheated the oven to 400°F. Then Sprayed large non-stick skillet and 8×8″ baking dish with Pam cooking spray. Added the chicken to skillet & cooked 4-5 minutes each side until browned. Placed the chicken in dish and poured Wing Sauce over chicken and baked (uncovered) 20 minutes. I served it on an Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bun and topped it with some Litehouse Light Bleu Cheese Dressing. I made 3 Chicken Breasts 2 for dinner for myself and Mom and 1 for lunch tomorrow.
Wing Sauce (I used Kroger Wing Sauce), and 1/2 Cup

To go with the Baked Buffalo Chicken Breasts I had a Baked Potato seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and a dab of Daisy Reduced Fat Sour Cream. For dessert/snack later some slices of Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar along with Ritz Whole Grain Crackers.





Baked Buffalo Chicken Breasts

Ingredients
3 (4 ounce) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
4 Tablespoons favorite Wing Sauce (I used Kroger Wing Sauce)
Swiss or provolone Cheese (Optional)
1/2 Cup Lighthouse Lite Bleu Cheese Dressing/Dip
Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Buns




Directions
* Preheat oven to 400°F.
* Spray large non-stick skillet and 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray.
*Season Chicken and add chicken to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes each side until browned. Place chicken in dish and…
* Pour Wing Sauce over chicken and bake (uncovered) 25 minutes.
* If you add a slice of Swiss or Provolone Cheese, top the Chicken with a slice about 5 minutes before the Chicken is done.
* Serve with Bleu Cheese Dressing and Serve on Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment