Friday, May 3, 2013

Grilled Bratts, Turkey Franks, Italian Turkey Sausage, and Pork Patties


Dinner Tonight: Grilled Bratts, Turkey Franks, Italian Turkey Sausage, and Pork Patties



Another beautiful sunny day outside again! I fired the grill up for myself and some friends who were in town. I grilled up some Bratts, Turkey Franks, Italian Turkey Sausage, and Pork Patties.



I used Queen City brand Bratts, Ball Park Turkey Franks, Honeysuckle White Italian Turkey Sausage, and Bob Evans Original Pork Sandwich Patties. I made a side of Tossed salad and also had Ruffles Light Potato Chips. Love these Chips only 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving! I made some Chip Dip using Daisy Reduced Fat Sour Cream and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix.  For dessert later tonight for myself, Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding. Well I'm off to catch up with some old friends. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment