Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Grilled Brats, Italian Turkey Sausages, Hot Dogs and Pork Sandwich Patties


Dinner Tonight: Grilled Brats, Italian Turkey Sausages, Hot Dogs and Pork Sandwich Patties



Well my Dad's getting much stronger, he's able to walk without a walker now. Spent the afternoon at the
rehab center with him. After getting home I fired up the grill and gathered everything left in the fridge from the other days grill out; Grilled Brats, Italian Turkey Sausages, Hot Dogs and Pork Sandwich Patties. i thought I would grill everything left and I would have my lunch for the next few days also.



I used Queen City Brats, Honeysuckle White Italian Turkey Sausages, Ball Park White Turkey Franks, and Bob Evans Pork Sausage Patties. For my dinner I had a Italian Turkey Sausage and a Pork Sausage Pattie. I served them on Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Buns. Topped the Italian Turkey Sausage with French's Spicy Brown Mustard and the Pork Pattie with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Cheddar/Jack Cheese and an Ice Cold Peach Diet Snapple to drink. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment