Thursday, May 30, 2013

Grilled Pork Chop w/ Roasted Red Potatoes and Blue Lake Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Pork Chop w/ Roasted Red Potatoes and Blue Lake Cut Green Beans




One day I'm going to find that hidden camera, you know the one everyone has in their house that shows other people when your away from a phone so they can call to aggravate you because you just stepped away from it! It never fails, I can be sitting there for hours with a phone next to me and it never rings. Then I get up to do something and just like clock work R-I-N-G! it happened about three different times today. The only explanation is there's a hidden camera somewhere, I'm going to find it one day! Another hot and humid day here again but they say it's going to get back to more normal temps by the weekend but rain of course. For dinner tonight I prepared a Grilled Pork Chop w/ Roasted Red Potatoes, Blue Lake Cut Green Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread.




I had purchased a package of two big, beautiful Pork Loin Chops from Kroger the other day. I seasoned JB's Fat Boy Hawg Waush BBQ Sauce. The JB's Fat Boy Hawg Waush BBQ Sauce, in my opinion is one of the best sauces there is for Pork. The Chops came out moist and mouth watering delicious! Chops, BBQ Sauce, and Grilling. Love it!
them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I grilled them about 7 1/2 minutes per side, to 165 degrees internal temp. I basted them with




For side dishes I prepared some Roasted Red Potatoes.I took 3 Red Potatoes, that I quartered and seasoned with Dill, Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder. I spread them out on a baking sheet and baked them on 400 degrees for 27 minutes (fork tender). I also heated up a can of Del Monte Blue Lake Cut Green Beans. A delicious and hearty meal that was just over 400 calories. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Double Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.




JELL-O Double Chocolate Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks

JELL-O Double Chocolate Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks have 45% fewer calories than the regular pudding.

JELL-O Double Chocolate Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding Snacks:
60 calories
Good source of calcium
Kosher



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 snack (103.0 g)  Amount Per Serving
Calories 60Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g  2%
Saturated Fat 1.0g 5%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 0mg  0%
Sodium 170mg  7%
Total Carbohydrates 13.0g  4%
Dietary Fiber 1.0g   4%
Protein 1.0g

No comments:

Post a Comment