Saturday, May 11, 2013

Smoked Cheddar and Mushroom Bison Burger w/ Baked Fries


Dinner Tonight: Smoked Cheddar and Mushroom Bison Burger w/ Baked Fries





I've never seen weather like were having this Spring! After a run of nice warm Spring days, today's high is
going to in the 50's and Sunday morning a freeze warning and struggle to see 50. Enough is enough, bring on the  permanent warm Spring days! Good news, My Dad was released from the rehab center this afternoon and is back home and resting comfortably. Mom prepared her Dad their meal and for myself a  Smoked Cheddar and Mushroom Bison Burger w/ Baked Fries.




I used my favorite Buffalo Meat, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/4 lb. Bison Pattie. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I skillet fried it in Canola Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Served it on a Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bun topped with a slice of Bordens Smoked Cheddar and Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms. I just love the taste of Buffalo, I don't miss Beef at all! To go with my Buffalo Burger I had Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries with a side of Hunt's Ketchup for dipping. For dessert/snack later tonight a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn. Did I mention how cool it was out today!




Wild Idea Buffalo 4 – 1/4-Lb Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-quarter pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 4 – 1/4 Lb patties.



http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/4-1-4-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment