Sunday, September 2, 2012

Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers


Today’s Menu; Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers



What a day! I attempted to make a Soft Pretzel recipe I came across the other day. What a disaster!! It looked to be a fairly easy recipe but everything went wrong. I followed the recipe and got to the part where you had to put everything in a bowl and using the kneading mixer attachments, this is where it got interesting to say the least. I was let it knead on medium for 10 minutes but after about 5 minutes is where it turned into a "I Love Lucy" episode! I was catching up on doing some dishes and as I turned around the mixer started throwing dough everywhere, and I mean everywhere! So for a half hour or MORE I was cleaning up dough from all parts of the kitchen. It will be a while if ever I try this recipe again. If I crave a Soft Pretzel I'll buy some!

After cleaning and everything I wanted something real easy to make! So I went with the microwave and the Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers! They now sell it packaged for the microwave, a bit smaller size than what you get at a Skyline but just right for those still watching calories and carbs. It comes with Spaghetti topped with that wonderful Skyline Chili. You add the Cheese to make it a 3 Way. I grated a block of Kraft 2% Sharp Cheese for a topping for my Chili and also had a half serving of Skyline Oyster Crackers. Overall it's just over 400 calories and 33 carbs. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment