Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grilled Pork Chop w/ Cinnamon Apples, Yellow Carrots & Sugar Snow Peas,...


Today's Menu: Grilled Pork Chop w/ Cinnamon Apples, Yellow Carrots & Sugar Snow Peas, and Mashed Potatoes




Tried one of the Pork Loin Chops I purchased at Costco the other day. So now I know along with the tender Top Sirloin Steak they have they also have some mighty tender and delicious Pork Loin Chops! The Chops grilled up beautifully. I rubbed a light coating of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I grilled them 4 1/2 minutes per side. As I said earlier they came out moist and tender and love those grill marks! I topped the Chops with a tablespoon of the Counry Crock Cinnamon Apples leftover from the other night.

For sides it was leftover Heaven! I warmed up all the leftovers from the past day or so; Country Crock Cinnamon Apples Sugar Snow Peas, Yellow Carrots, and Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes. Great variety and all were just as good as the first time around. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Coll Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment