Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fried Catfish Nuggets w/ Hash Browns and Velveeta Shells and Cheese


Today’s Menu: Fried Catfish Nuggets w/ Hash Browns and Velveeta Shells and Cheese




I had Catfish Nuggets a couple of weeks ago and they turned out so good I'm having them for dinner tonight. I used 2 bowls to prepare the nuggets filling one with EggBeater’s seasoned with Paprika and in the other Italian Style Bread Crumbs. I seasoned the Catfish with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and then dipped each one in the Egg Beater’s, making sure each was well coated. Shaking off the excess Egg Beater I then rolled them in the Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs. I fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat about 4 – 5 minutes, turning once. They came up golden brown and delicious! Catfish fries up so good. Baking Fish is a lot healthier but Catfish is a Fish that tastes better fried.

For sides I had Simply Potatoes Hash Browns and I also prepared an individual serving of Velveeta 2% Shells and Cheese. Easy to prepare, microwave 3 1/2 minutes, and just as good as fixing it from a box. For dessert later a bowl of Blue Bunny Frozen Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl Ice Cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment