Saturday, September 29, 2012

Full House Breakfast!

Woke up starving this morning! Nothing better than a Full House Breakfast to stop that hunger. I prepared some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. I always like mine golden brown but not crisp or burnt. I then topped them with some fresh grated Smoked Dutch Gouda, I love Gouda on anything!  While the Hash Browns were cooking in another skillet I fried 3 slices of Jennie - O Turkey Bacon. I switched over to Jennie - O Turkey Bacon from Oscar Mayer a while back. Jennie -O fries up a lot crisper and 15 less calories for 3 slices. Finally as the hash Browns and Bacon was done I used the Hash Brown skillet to fry an Egg Sunny side Up. Seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, I also poured just a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the Yolk. The Olive Oil assures that the Yolk gets done also and provides a great added flavor. While the Egg was finishing I toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Breakfast, Morning Paper, Green Tea, ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment