Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza!

Today's Menu: Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza



Pizza Night! Thin Crust Low Carb Pizza night! I used Flatout Light  Flatbread for my Pizza Pie. I used a Rotisserie Chicken I had purchased from Walmart and pulled all the Chicken and shredded it. In the oven after lightly oiling the Flatbread I heated it at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Then removing it from the oven I added my ingredients: J B's Sticky Stuff BBQ Sauce, Chicken, Black Olives, Mushrooms, and Pizza Cheese. Back into the oven for another 7 minutes and then served! The Chicken with the J B's Fat Boy Sticky Stuff BBQ Sauce is a delicious combo and the Flatbread makes a fantastic thin crust pizza. For dessert/snack later some Townhouse Flip It Crackers topped with Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.



Thai Chicken Flatout Thin Crust Pizza

Ingredients:

1 Flatout Light Flatbread
2 Tbs J B's Sticky Stuff BBQ Sauce
3/4 cup Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
4 oz shredded Kraft Pizza Cheese or Kraft Low Fat Mozzarella
1 Tb's sliced Black Olives
1/4 cup sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms

Directions:

 Cook lightly oiled Flatout in 350°F oven directly on grate for 7 minutes. Remove, top with all ingredients. Return to oven and cook 7 more minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy! Serves 2.

Ready for the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment