Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rainbow Trout w/ Twice warmed Potato, Cauiflower &Cheese Sauce, and...

Today's Menu: Rainbow Trout w/ Twice warmed Potato, Cauliflower &Cheese Sauce, and Whole Grain Bread




I had a beautiful Rainbow Trout fillet by way of Meijer Seafood Department. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt, Black Peppercorn, and Parsley and then sprinkled with Italian Style Bread Crumbs. I baked it for about 11 minutes at 400 degrees. Came out moist, tender and delicious!

For sides I had half a potato of the Twice Warmed Potato left over from yesterday's dinner that I warmed up. Also I had Green Giant Cauliflower w/ Cheese Sauce. Tried this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. Great tasting, easy to fix, and only 50 calories and 6 carbs! Also had Healthy life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Yoplait Mango and Strawberry Smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment