Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fried Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Brown Rice, Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread

Dinner Tonight: Fried Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Brown Rice, Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread



It's always a sad day when I'm preparing my last bag of the Gulf Coast Grouper. This batch has been fantastic, bursting with flavor! P.S. Jim if you read this send more fish! I coated the fillets in seasoned flour that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I fried the fillets in a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium until it was golden brown. It's just incredible the flavor of these fillets. Hoping I get more soon (Hint, Hint) Plus the nice thing enough left over for a fish sandwich for lunch tomorrow!

For my sides I had some Uncle Ben's Brown Rice. I used the single serving microwave Uncle Ben's. I also had Grilled Asparagus along with Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later this evening some Townhouse Reduced Fat Flip It Crackers topped with President's Pub Cheddar Cheese and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment