Monday, April 2, 2012

Chicken Wrap for Lunch

Lunch: Chicken Wrap


Had a healthy and delicious lunch this afternoon. I had a Chicken Breast leftover from the other night so I warmed it up for my wrap. I then sliced it into thin pieces and placed them in the wrap. The wrap I used was a new one and one I'll be using quite often from now on, the Flatout Light Flatbread. It's 100% Whole Wheat and it's only 90 calories and 16 carbs! These would make a great Thin Crust Pizza, looking forward to making that. I left the link and info for the Flatbread at the end of the post. I added Fat Boy JB's Sticky Stuff Sauce to the Chicken to give that delicious BBQ taste and added Shredded Lettuce and sliced Black Olives also. This made one delicious lunch! 

Flatout Flatbread Light Original

NEW Even Better Taste!
90 Calories
High Fiber
60% Less Net Carbs than sliced bread
100% WholeWheat
Low Fat
0g Sugar
The Best Life Diet Approved
Whole Grain approved, 8g or more per serving
INGREDIENTS: WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, OAT FIBER, WHEAT GLUTEN, SOYBEAN OIL, contains less than 2% of each of the following: MALTITOL, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, YEAST, PRESERVATIVES (POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM PROPIONATE, SORBIC ACID), FUMARIC ACID, WHEAT FLOUR, CELLULOSE GUM, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM SULFATE, XANTHAN GUM, SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, CALCIUM PEROXIDE, L-CYSTEINE, ENZYMES.CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOYBEANS. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING MILK AND CHEESE.


http://www.flatoutbread.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment