Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lunch - Chipotle Bison Wrap

I had a Chipotle Bison Wrap for lunch today. I used the other Bison Sirloin I had grilled the other day for the Wrap. After warming I sliced thin and layered it on the Wrap. For the Wrap I used Flatout Light Original Flat bread. Love these they are 100% Whole Wheat , High Fiber, and only 90 calories and 16 carbs! I topped the Bison with JB's Fat Boy Chipotle Sauce, sliced Deli Jalapenos, sliced Black Olives and fresh grated Smoked Dutch Gouda. Unfortunately I was out of lettuce which would have went great with this. After assembling the wrap and folding it I put it in the microwave for 35 seconds. The lean and delicious Bison along with heat of the Jalapenos, Chipotle Sauce, and the fresh and creaminess of the Smoked Gouda Cheese just makes an unbelievable Wrap! Gotta Love That Bison!


No comments:

Post a Comment