Monday, April 16, 2012

Grilled Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Boiled Carrots and...

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Boiled Mini Carrots, and Whole Grain Bread




Beautiful outside today so I fired the grill up! I grilled a Bison Sirloin. As I've said in past posts when preparing Bison you have to keep a close eye on it as it gets done really quick. I grilled each side 4 minutes and it came out a perfect medium rare, tender and juicy! I topped it with some Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms that I seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Smoked Cumin, and Parsley. For side dishes I had a Baked Potato, Boiled Mini Carrots, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Later for dessert a bowl of Breyer's carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with some warmed Cinnamon Apple Slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment