Monday, April 9, 2012

Bison & Sauteed Mushrooms Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison & Sauteed Mushrooms Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries



I had a Ground Bison Sirloin Burger for dinner tonight. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side, medium rare. I topped it with Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms that were seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Smoked Cumin, and Parsley. Also topped it with a slice of Smoked Gouda Cheese and Lettuce. Served on a Flatout Foldit Flatbread. I usually use these for when I make a Panera Sandwich but decided to use it with the burger. These are great for any use, their 100% Whole Wheat w/ Flax. Only 90 calories and 15 carbs.

For sides I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Then for dessert/snack later a 100 calorie Jolly Time Mini Bag of Pop Corn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment