Saturday, August 11, 2018

Crunchy Pop Corn Shrimp and Baked a Loaf of Garlic Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Crunchy Pop Corn Shrimp and Baked a Loaf of Garlic Loaf Bread






Another long night dealing with the painful Phantom Pains. Very little sleep last night. These having been occurring too often lately to me! I keep a journal of habits and everything I eat, and activities to see if there is something that triggers the Phantom Pains. But there is just nothing there. They come and go as they please. Not much I can do except to go on. Anyway just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. Most of the day I just rested and caught up on sleep after the Phantom Pains quit around 11:00 this morning. For Dinner tonight I prepared Crunchy Pop Corn Shrimp and Baked a Loaf of Garlic Loaf Bread.





Being very tired I wanted a hot meal but something easy to prepare. I had a box of Kroger Wild Caught Crunchy Pop Corn Shrimp in the freezer. Shrimp sounded good so that's what I'm having tonight. Very easy to prepare and a hot meal.








I preheated the oven on 425 degrees. Next I got a small baking sheet and lined it with foil. I gave it a light spray of Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray and lined the Shrimp up on the sheet. I gave the top of the Shrimp a light spray of Pam also. I'm baking them 11 minutes, flipping them over after 5 minutes to finish baking. Very tasty Shrimp, I've these for Lunch a few times, really enjoy them. Makes a good meal when you don't have a big appetite. Served it with a side of Heinz Cocktail Sauce.






I also Baked a Loaf of Garlic Loaf Bread. This has become the family’s favorite Baked Bread. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Peach Diet Snapple to drink.















Shrimp - They provide key nutrients. Aside from protein, shrimp provide a pretty impressive array of
nutrients. Four ounces steamed contains over 100% of the Daily Value for selenium, over 75% for vitamin B12, over 50% for phosphorous, and over 30% for choline, copper, and iodine.









RiverRoad Bake House Garlic Oval Loaf Bread

Calling all garlic lovers! Made with real roasted garlic, our Garlic Oval is the perfect base for
bruschetta and savory sandwiches. Feeling bold? Top with garlic butter for the ultimate garlic bread!

WARM AT HOME
* Remove from packaging
* Heat oven to 400˚F (200˚C)
* Warm for 5 min

INGREDIENTS
Enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, roasted garlic, salt, cultured organic wheat starch, sour starter [cultured wheat flour, wheat flour, yeast, lactic acid (from bacterial culture)], extra virgin olive oil, organic whole wheat flo

No comments:

Post a Comment