Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Bison Sliders w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison Sliders w/ Baked Fries







For Breakfast I just had a cup of Bigeow Decaf Gren Tea. Very restless last night and I didn't get a lot of sleep. Rain Showers, Humid, and 88 degrees out today. A good day to stay in and get caught up on some sleep! For Dinner tonight I prepared Bison Sliders w/ Baked Fries.









Tonight I'm trying the Buffalo Gal Bison Slider Patties. I had ordered the Bison Sliders, Bison Cube Steak, and Bison New York Strip Steaks. I had the Cube Steak the other night, which was excellent! And tonight it's the Buffalo Sliders. They come 8 to a package, 2oz. Sliders. I had them in the freezer so I layed 2 of them in fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare them I'll need Extra Light Olive Oil, McCormick Grinders of Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, a slice of Kraft Deli Deluxe Sharp Cheddar (1 slice is enough for both Burgers), and Pepperidge Farm Classic Slider Buns.




To prepare I grabbed a skillet and added a tablespoon of the Extra Light Olive oil to it. I heated it on medium heat. When the Skillet was ready I added my Sliders. As all Bison or Buffalo Meats it cooks quickly so keep a close eye on them. I cooked them about 2 1/2 minutes per side, I added the 1/2 a slice of Cheese to the sliders after I flipped them. They cooked up perfectly! The Slider Buns and Patties fit perfect. Excellent product from Buffalo Gal!





To go with the Sandwich I baked some Fries. I’m using Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned
them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert later I'm having a Country Apple Dumpling with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Ice Cream. Mom came across the recipe in the latest issue of AllRecipes Magazine. I turned out really good! Mom replaced the Sugar with Splenda and we used Diet Sprite in place of the regular Sprite to save on calories and carbs. For the Ice Cream I used Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.






Buffalo Gal Bison Sliders

A miniature version of our lean 100% buffalo burger patties. Makes a great appetizer. Perfect finger food for your next party! 8 (2 oz.) sliders.

http://www.buffalogal.com/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment