Sunday, May 7, 2017

Orange Roughy Fish Hoagie w/ Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Orange Roughy Fish Hoagie w/ Baked Potato






I picked up the Orange Roughy while at Kroger yesterday and decided to have it as a Fish Sandwich . I normally don't purchase Orang Roughy due to it's sustainability classification. But it was in the case already packaged and I grabbed it. So to make it I'll need; the Orange Roughy Fillet, Morton's Lite salt and Black Ground Pepper, and Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs. I'll also need McCormick Tarter Sauce, Bib Lettuce, and Kroger 100% Whole Wheat Hoagie Roll.



To prepare it I first rinsed the fillet off in cold water and patted dry with a paper towel. I then grabbed a skillet and sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Then preheated the skillet on medium heat. Back to the fillet, I seasoned both sides of the fillet with salt and pepper. Next I took a pie pan and added some of the Progresso Italian Style Bread crumbs to it and put the fillet in, making sure all sides were well covered.







With the skillet heated I added my fillet. I then fried it for 3 minutes per side. It fried up perfect!

Golden Brown on the outside and a moist center. I then got one of the Hoagie Rolls and laid a couple of the Bib Lettuce Leaves on the bottom bun, then the Orange Roughy Fillet, then got the Tarter sauce and spread it on the bottom of the top bun and it was ready! Orange Roughy makes a perfect Fish Sandwich. Fries up great and an excellent taste to it.










For a side I prepared a Baked Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar. See everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment