Thursday, February 9, 2012

Turkey Meatball Mini Sub

Today's Menu: Turkey Meatball Mimi Sub Sandwich



Well I started out on having Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs but by the time it was dinner I just wasn't that hungry but I had already made my Turkey Meatballs and Sauce. So I went ahead and used three of the Meatballs along with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Sauce and put them on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Hot Dog Bun, and I had my Mini Sub! I used Honeysuckle White Turkey Meatballs, I think the best tasting pre-made Meatballs there are, Bella Vita Low Carb Pasta Sauce, fresh grated Smoked Dutch Gouda Cheese, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Buns for my ingredients. Lite, Healthy, and delicious! I could have used a 2% Mozzarella Cheese but i just can't pass up a chance to use that Gouda! No sides needed with this. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment